A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Bordelon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bordelon
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bordelon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Bordelon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Bordelon graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Bordelon has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Harold Bordelon MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. James H. Bordelon practice?
- Dr. James Bordelon has 7 office locations.
Dr. James Bordelon practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Weatherford, TX and Granbury, TX.
See Fort Worth Internists, Fort Worth Hematologists, and Fort Worth Oncologists.