December 19th, 2014
I had seen more than 10 physicians without a conclusive diagnosis. I was a self-referral to Mayo Clinic and was seen by Dr. Bower within a month from my initial call. He had already read my extensive medical record and was very engaged in reaching a definitive diagnosis and treatment plan from the moment he entered the room. His bedside manner is professional, patient, and caring. He explained the diagnosis well, and I had immediate confidence that he knew what he was doing. I was tremendously grateful after more than a year of getting nowhere. Even though travel expenses are significant, I will continue to invest as needed in ensuring I receive this type of care.

June 26th, 2013
Great doctor
Dr. Bower is a wonderful doctor. He's thorough, patient, kind and willing to go the extra mile to ensure you're comfortable with your diagnosis. He never appears rushed. He's gentle with not so great news and genuinely seems very happy for you when things go well. I would never consider changing doctors. I know I can trust him and the care he gives me. He's the best there is. I feel so fortunate to have such a good doctor.