Dr. James Brodsky Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Brodsky?

July 11th, 2017

My dad has seen dr Brodsky in his office

My dad has seen dr. Brodsky in his office. He would send everyone he knows his way.

January 7th, 2015

Trustworthy and knowledgeable

Dr. Brodsky has been treating me for over a decade and my entire family for about 5 years. He takes the time to listen to the patient, discusses treatment options and is very respectful of the patient's concerns. His primary purpose is care for the patient and makes himself available even on vacation. He does not take insurance because he treats the patient quickly and in the best way possible without cutting corners; that is what I want when I am in pain or too sick to care for my family. Over the years Dr. Brodsky has quickly diagnosed and treated several ailments. The office staff is marvelous; they are friendly and efficient. This doctor is a gem - I travel 30-45 minutes from another state because I trust and respect him as a knowledgeable and extraordinary physician!

April 2nd, 2013

I find Dr. Brodsky excellent in every way. I have been seeing him for 14 years. He always convinced me to do what is best for my health from a preventive standpoint. I found his name in a book as one of the few doctors who understood long before mainstream medicine that candida disease can be systemic and not just local. He has helped me sustain a level of health much higher than I experienced previously. I recommend him highly.

February 28th, 2013

Outstanding Internist

I have been seeing Dr. Brodksy since 1978 and continue to be impressed and moved by his medical insights and compassion. He truly is an excellent doctor with a broad range of experience and knowledge. I've had complex medical issues for years and he never ceases to grow in his knowledge and approach to medicine - he has helped me immensely. I highly recommend Dr. Brodsky to anyone who is looking for a great doctor who is 'current' and deals with the whole person!

February 16th, 2013

always there for you

Dr. Brodsky has been our primary care physician for over 10 years. He is always available to help you when you need him. He cares about his patients and thinks a lot about your problems. He is a great diagnostician, and his treatments and suggestions are on the mark. He has a very "holistic" approach and is open to "alternative" treatments. A great doc.

November 28th, 2012

Dr. Brodsky is pro-active, broadly informed, overall a superb doctor. Has been my doctor for 30 years.

January 26th, 2011

He solved my problems when no one else could.

I had no idea what was wrong with me. I'll spare the details but I went to every type of doctor and no one could figure out what the problem was until I read a book with the preface written by Dr. Brodsky. He was local so I made an appointment with him and he figured it out immediately, put me on a special diet and now, I know how to deal with my issues. He's a little wacky but he deserves a good review from me. He figured out what my problem was when NO ONE could. He doesn't take insurance and he's really expensive so I can't go to see him very often, which is hard for me.

July 11th, 2017