Dr. James Carter Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Carter Jr?

5 Ratings with 1 Comment

April 2nd, 2015

RUDE!

This is the rudest Dr. I have ever come across! My pediatrician had advised me to take my son to the ER for further treatment and testing after 5 days of vomiting and diarrhea. He refused to do any type of testing or treatment and told me to give him Immodium. I asked then why would his Dr. tell me to bring him here? He rudely said "I don't know why your Dr. would tell you to come here!!!" I told him that he wasn't being helpful at all and he was being very rude, his response was "oh, oh well" and walked out the door. How can a Dr. get away with this? Sad part is he gets paid regardless so he doesn't even care!

June 21st, 2016