A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Daniel is Poor. Dr. Daniel has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 1 out of 4 stars.
Education & Awards
Dr. Daniel graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.More Education & Awards
Dr. Daniel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospitals
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Daniel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- LA Care Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. James Daniel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James H. Daniel practice?
Dr. James Daniel practices Anesthesiology and Internal Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Beverly Hills, CA.
See Los Angeles Anesthesiologists and Los Angeles Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Diego Daniel, Dr. Jacob Daniel, Dr. Jacques Daniel, Dr. Jaime Daniel