A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Daniel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Daniel is Poor.
Education & Awards
Dr. Daniel graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Daniel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Howard Daniel MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. James H. Daniel practice?
- Dr. James Daniel has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Daniel practices Anesthesiology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Anesthesiologists.