A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Davis, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Davis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Capital Health System Inc,Mercer Campus
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James H Davis MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James H. Davis practice?
- Dr. James Davis has 1 office location.
Dr. James Davis practices Anesthesiology and Internal Medicine near Lancaster, PA.
See Lancaster Anesthesiologists and Lancaster Internists.