A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Evans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Evans graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Evans has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Flagstaff Medical Center
- Tempe St Luke's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Evans accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James H. Evans practice?
Dr. James Evans practices Internal Medicine near Peoria, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Winslow, AZ and Phoenix, AZ.
See Peoria Internists.