A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Ferguson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferguson graduated from University Of Glasgow, Scotland.
Dr. Ferguson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside SHORE MEMORIAL HOSPITAL
- University of Virginia Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Hunter Ferguson FRCSC and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James H. Ferguson practice?
- Dr. James Ferguson has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Ferguson practices Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Nassawadox, VA.
See Nassawadox Obstetricians & Gynecologists.