Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about endometriosis, including symptoms and parts of the body that may be affected.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About James Ferguson
James Ferguson, MD, FRCSC is a Doctor primarily located in Nassawadox, VA, with another office in Nassawadox, VA. His specialties include Maternal and Fetal Medicine. James Ferguson is affiliated with University of Virginia Health System and Riverside SHORE MEMORIAL HOSPITAL. He speaks English.
James Ferguson has the following 1 specialty
- Maternal and Fetal Medicine
James Ferguson is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Nassawadox, VA.