A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Frey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Frey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Frey, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Frey graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Frey has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Birmingham Hospital
- St. Vincent's East
- Carraway Methodist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James H Frey MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James H. Frey practice?
- Dr. James Frey has 1 office location.
Dr. James Frey practices Internal Medicine near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Internists.