A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Fuller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Fuller is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Fuller, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Fuller graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Fuller has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
- Gulf Coast Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Howe Fuller MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. James H. Fuller practice?
- Dr. James Fuller has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Fuller practices Otolaryngology near Lehigh Acres, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Bonita Springs, FL and Fort Myers, FL.
See Lehigh Acres Otolaryngologists.