A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Gibson, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gibson graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.More Education & Awards
Dr. Gibson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Flagstaff Medical Center
- Ocala Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gibson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. James Gibson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James H. Gibson practice?
Dr. James Gibson practices Anesthesiology near Flagstaff, AZ.
See Flagstaff Anesthesiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Diego Gibson, Dr. Jacob Gibson, Dr. Jacques Gibson, Dr. Jaime Gibson