A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Gray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Gray is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gray
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Gray Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Gray, MD, PA is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gray graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Gray has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Baylor Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James H Gray MD and PA is a male Ophthalmologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. James H. Gray practice?
- Dr. James Gray has 1 office location.
Dr. James Gray practices Ophthalmology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Ophthalmologists.