A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Gray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Gray is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Gray, MD, PA is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gray graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Gray has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Baylor Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Howard Gray MD and PA is a male Ophthalmologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. James H. Gray practice?
- Dr. James Gray has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Gray practices Ophthalmology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Dallas Ophthalmologists.