- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Gray is Satisfactory. Dr. Gray has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Gray, MD, PA is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Anterior Segment Surgery and Lens Implants Intraocular Lens Implantation.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gray graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.More Education & Awards
Dr. Gray has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Baylor Univ Med Center
- Baylor Specialty Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gray accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 7 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 11 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. James Gray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James H. Gray practice?
Dr. James Gray practices Ophthalmology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Dallas Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Diego Gray, Dr. Jacob Gray, Dr. Jacques Gray, Dr. Jaime Gray