A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Gray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Gray is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Gray, MD, PA is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gray graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Gray has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Baylor Specialty Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gray accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 7 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 11 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James H. Gray practice?
Dr. James Gray practices Ophthalmology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Dallas Ophthalmologists.