Learn more about Dr. James Gray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Gray is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gray
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Gray Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Gray, MD, PA is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gray graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Gray has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Baylor Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James H Gray MD and PA is a male Ophthalmologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. James H. Gray practice?
- Dr. James Gray has 1 office location.
Dr. James Gray practices Ophthalmology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Ophthalmologists.