Ophthalmologists
3600 Gaston Ave
Ste 760
Dallas, TX 75246
214-826-6110
Locations and availability (3)

2.5

|  show details
Sep 29th, 2014

Good doctor but VERY RUDE staff!

|  From a Medical point of view ..... Great Doc. POOR Staff  |  show details
by Rebecca (Medical Assistant) on Feb 26th, 2013

Dr.Gray did a great job treating me yrs ago so I recommended him to my mother, he did a great job Treating Dx of 3rd Nerve Palsy then recommended him to my Daughter for herself & my G-Baby ............ Unfortunantly HIS STAFF S_CK's. Very rude, unprofessional & they hide behind each other's LIES. VERY POOR Pt. communication. The WORST I have ever came across. You have to continuously call them to find out if your eye glasses or contact's ARE IN. You leave messages & they DO NOT RETURN YOUR CALL. My question is does the Dr. know how BAD his staff is ? Will I go back ? NO ... He not only lost A PATIENT, He is losing 4 Patient's

|  Blindness after Surgery  |  show details
Jun 21st, 2012

My story is: I went in for a routine eye exam with Dr. Gray, as I was having eye pressure. He convinced me that I needed surgery immediately, due to a cataract. He changed the course of my life. I couldn't believe that after the surgery I was totally blind in one eye as well as the eye had changed into a major deformity. Permanently hurt. It was utter shock!!!

|  Bad eye doctor  |  show details
May 16th, 2012

This eye doctor was very unprofessional. He was rude and he told my husband that we had to many children that's why we're having a hard time paying for the prescription. He also told me when he grew up there wasn't any medicaid and his mom worked hard to get what he needed and that we should find a way to pay for my sons medically necessary contact lenses. I was insulted by this mans words and his huge lack of professionalism and respect.

|  show details
Dec 12th, 2011

The doctor was exceptional.