A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Griffin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Griffin is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Griffin, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Griffin graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Griffin has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Provena St Joseph Medical Center
- St Alexius Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Hanley Griffin MD is a male Urologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. James H. Griffin practice?
- Dr. James Griffin has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Griffin practices Urology near Elgin, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Herscher, IL and Algonquin, IL.
See Elgin Urologists.