A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Gruber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Gruber, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gruber graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Gruber has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Breckinridge Memorial Hospital
- Perry County Memorial Hospital
- Bloomington Hospital Of Orange County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Howard Gruber MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James H. Gruber practice?
- Dr. James Gruber has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Gruber practices Family Medicine near Bedford, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Tell City, IN and Paoli, IN.
See Bedford Primary Care Doctors.