A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Gruber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gruber
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Gruber Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Gruber, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gruber graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Gruber has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Breckinridge Memorial Hospital
- Perry County Memorial Hospital
- Bloomington Hospital Of Orange County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Howard Gruber MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James H. Gruber practice?
- Dr. James Gruber has 1 office location.
Dr. James Gruber practices Family Medicine near Santa Claus, IN.
See Santa Claus Family Physicians.