A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Hanson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hanson
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Hanson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Hanson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanson graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Hanson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Hospital - Oakland
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Hobart Hanson MD is a male Pediatrician, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James H. Hanson practice?
- Dr. James Hanson has 1 office location.
Dr. James Hanson practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Oakland, CA.
See Oakland Pediatricians and Oakland Pediatric Specialists.