A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Hanson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Hanson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanson graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Hanson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Hospital - Oakland
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Richmond
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hanson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Alameda Alliance for Health - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 37 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance