A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Hanson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hanson
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Hanson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Hanson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanson graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Hanson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Hospital - Oakland
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Hobart Hanson MD is a male Pediatrician, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James H. Hanson practice?
- Dr. James Hanson has 1 office location.
Dr. James Hanson practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Oakland, CA.
See Oakland Pediatricians and Oakland Pediatric Specialists.