A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Holmes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Holmes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Holmes graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Holmes has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph's Medical Center of Stockton
- St. Dominic's Hospital
- Dameron Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Henry Holmes MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. James H. Holmes practice?
- Dr. James Holmes has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Holmes practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Stockton, CA.
See Stockton Primary Care Doctors and Stockton General Practitioners.