Get the facts about chronic pain, including body parts that are most commonly affected and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Johnson Jr
Dr. James Johnson Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sarasota, FL, with other offices in Sarasota, FL and Sarasota, FL. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Child Neurology and Neurology. Dr. Johnson is affiliated with HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial, Lee Memorial Hospital-Healthpark and Children`s Hospital of Southwest Florida. He speaks English.
Dr. James Johnson Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Child Neurology
Pediatric neurologists diagnose neurological conditions in children as young as newborn, all the way up to adolescence. They can recommend treatment for sleep disorders, head injuries and headaches, but they also specialize in issues such as epilepsy,...
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
Dr. James Johnson Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sarasota, FL.
Dr. Bridget Keller
Sarasota, FL 0.04 mi16
Dr. Jeffrey Friedlander
Neurology, Pain Management, Internal Medicine
Sarasota, FL 0.05 mi32
Dr. Elizabeth John
Sarasota, FL 0.80 mi24