Overall Review

3.3

November 15th, 2016
Apparently the only patients Dr Johnson will help are those that pay without incident. Any changes in insurance and the his bedside manner becomes effected. I have had to deal with refusal to submit our records. Refusal to submit professional opinion without requiring a very substantial fee for him to testify on behalf of his patient. I had a very high opinion of him for many years till my family sustained financial difficulties. I did not see an ounce of compassion on the contrary I saw adding insult to injury! I will pray for him, I will forgive him. I know he isn't perfect it just would be nice if he could see that greed destroys the soul!

August 10th, 2016
It's a shame...
My child has been going to this doctor since 2008/09. All of a sudden there was a change in the insurance she has. The insurance would no longer pay this doctor for her visits. My daughter now has appointment with All Children's in St Petersburg for a few test and visit a new Nero in only 8 days. My daughter has ran out of her meds. He prescribed two different medications for her. Yes he gave me one and a half refills on one. I appreciated that to the fullest I thank God for that. I thought I had one more refill on the most important med he prescribed for her. The one she has to take twice a day (Respadone). Realized I dont. I call the office to see if he would at least order ONLY 8 days supply refill for her. He refused to do so. ONLY 8 DAYS. You've gotta be kidding me. I was a little upset. All i could do is pray. I know what my child goes threw when she's off this type of meds. It's not my nor my daughters fault the insurance company felt they no longer wanted to accept his business. At All Childrens I'm sure she will get the best care that's needed there. I've read all the reviews on this site I also agree with a lot of the reviews. The one and only thing I'm going to say (even though my daughter is acting out because she is off her meds Dr. Johnson REFUSED to order her ONLY a 8 day supply of her meds so she can be in control,calm and not harm herself) I will pray for him. May God bless his soul. It just amazes me how a doctor would not care about a well being of a long time patient he has been seeing for 7/8 years. The insurance changed we can't help that. We had to take the soonest avaliable appointment they had. May God BLESS your soul Dr. Johnson I won't give any stars.

July 17th, 2016
Have been taking my daughter here for 10 years and never have had a single issue. Could not be more pleased with Dr. Johnson and his staff.

April 30th, 2016
SINCE MY GRANDSON'S BIRTH , 19 YEARS AGO , HE HAS PROVIDED EXCELLENT CARE, I WOULD RECOMMEND HIM TO ANYONE IN NEED OF HIS SPECIALTY .

February 17th, 2016
VERY VERY VERY RUDE

November 30th, 2015
A real jerk face.

November 30th, 2015
My son has seen him several years and he had bad side affects from taking concerts and ended up in the emergency room. when we went to see him about changing his medication he said he would have cleared by cardiologist before he could give him any medication and for to stop taking the concerta. He did not care what would happen by stopping medication suddenly and that it take some time see a cardiologist and that he would not be able to function in school. It is very dangerous to stop this kind of medicine suddenly but he did not care. Very rude. He never has any patients in his office when we go there now I can see why.

October 20th, 2015
Dr. Johnson has been a vital part of our son's treatment. He is an excellent pediatric neurologist.

February 24th, 2015
Wonderful and caring

February 11th, 2015
Wish I could give no stars....
Enough said. HORRENDOUS.

November 17th, 2014
Knowledgeable, competent, good manner
Our child had a mild head injury and we were referred by our primary. We read some bad reviews, but decided to try anyway. We found Dr. Johnson to be courteous and knowledgeable with a good bedside manner. He took time with us and answered our questions. He also interacted well with our child. We would see him for any further incidents where we needed a pediatric neurologist.

May 23rd, 2011
Dr Johnson barely looks at the person that is in his office seeking help. always has his head in the computer. got the impression he might have been playing scrabble on it at the time. His answer to everything is I have a pill for that and loves to push the pills. Maybe he should try some of the medications on himself and see how much you can screw up a child. Children need love, security, time, and yes effort. NOT PILLS.