A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Jones is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Jones, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Jones has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center, Merced - Community Campus
- Mercy Med Ctr Merced Dominican Cam
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Hennessy Jones MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James H. Jones practice?
- Dr. James Jones has 7 office locations.
Dr. James Jones practices Family Medicine near Merced, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Delhi, CA and Hilmar, CA.
See Merced Family Physicians.