A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Kim is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Kim, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Seoul National University.
Dr. Kim has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Provena St Joseph Medical Center
- St Joseph Hospital-Elgin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James H Kim MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James H. Kim practice?
- Dr. James Kim has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Kim practices Family Medicine near Grayslake, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Brookfield, IL and Aurora, IL.
See Grayslake Family Physicians.