A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Kim is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kim
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Kim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Kim, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Seoul National University.
Dr. Kim has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Provena Mercy Medical Center
- Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James H Kim MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James H. Kim practice?
- Dr. James Kim has 1 office location.
Dr. James Kim practices Family Medicine near Grayslake, IL.
See Grayslake Family Physicians.