Dr. James Kim Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Kim?

5 Ratings with 1 Comment

August 20th, 2013

This last visit was the thing that finally pushed me over the edge to NEVER return to this office. First of all I called for an emergency visit and was told they couldn't squeeze me in and I would have to wait until the next day. When I finally got to get in there after dealing with what was wrong, as always Dr Kim tried pushing blood tests on me as well as tellin me his wife could give me a pelvic exam. It is noted in my file that I already have othe doctors for those specific things, why am I still having this PUSHED on me?! As I'm leaving I made sure I asked again if I would get a phone call for my lab results since the doctor completely avoided that, the receptionist told me I would. 5 days passed with no phone call and when I called them, Dr Kim did not apologize. Just told me "mistakes happen" and I should have called them. If I'm told ill get a call of my results, I should no matter what. I'm beyond angry and am with this place every time I go. I'm definitely finding a new doctor after this!

May 19th, 2016