A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Landers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Landers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Landers
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Landers Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Landers, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Landers graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Landers has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
- Baptist Health Medical Center Heber Spings
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James H Landers MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. James H. Landers practice?
- Dr. James Landers has 1 office location.
Dr. James Landers practices Ophthalmology near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Ophthalmologists.