Ophthalmologist

3.0

May 18th, 2016

Ruined my vision . Had to have Restore lenses removrf

Dec 10th, 2014

Dr. Lee performed cataract surgery for me. The surgery went well. I could see better. Later my vision seemed to diminish. I went back many times. Dr. Lee rushed in told me to use tears and rushed out. I still have diminished vision. The optical shop in his office made my glasses. The first time they did not measure for trifocals. I got glasses with bifocals. Second time still no measurement. Got trifocals but they were in the wrong place. Got measured(?) still wrong. Lenses had chips in the edges. Still not right. Will NOT go back.

Bott show details Bott
by Mary on Nov 6th, 2013

I was diagnosed with cataracts and I was very nervous about my condition. I was referred to the Lee Eye Institute for cataract surgery. I had so many concerns with the procedure since I have never had surgery before and was terrified that I might go blind if something went wrong. I expressed my uneasiness to Dr. Lee and he was very comforting. He ensured that I was in good hands and that he and his staff would be by my side through the entire process. The surgery went as well as I had hoped and now my vision is great. Thanks Dr. Lee!

Retired nurse show details Retired nurse
by Annie Gillen on Mar 29th, 2011

I was at Memorial North with a severe eye problem on Saturday afternoon before Easter. The ER physician called Dr. Lee's office to set up an appointment to see me as soon as possible. Dr. Lee saw me in his office on Easter Sunday 2010 to assess my condition. I found him to be professional, accurate and most gracious. I rate him as a high five!

Feb 21st, 2011

Dr Lee was in a big hurry and didn't take the time to discuss anything about my condition. He was not someone i could trust with my glacoma condition. I did not make an appointment to go back and when i received his bill for one visit it was $458.00 my insurance will not even come close to covering that cost.