A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Liu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Liu is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Liu
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Liu Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Skin Cancer
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Liu graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Liu has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Hou Liu MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. James H. Liu practice?
- Dr. James Liu has 1 office location.
Dr. James Liu practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near San Gabriel, CA.
See San Gabriel Internists and San Gabriel Cardiologists.