A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Liu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Liu is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Liu
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Liu Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Skin Cancer
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Liu graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Liu has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Hou Liu MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. James H. Liu practice?
- Dr. James Liu has 1 office location.
Dr. James Liu practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near San Gabriel, CA.
See San Gabriel Internists and San Gabriel Cardiologists.