A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Liu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Liu is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Skin Cancer
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Liu graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Liu has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
- Garfield Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Liu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 16 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James H. Liu practice?
Dr. James Liu practices Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Radiology near Artesia, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Gabriel, CA.
See Artesia Internists, Artesia Cardiologists, and Artesia Radiologists.