Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Liu
Dr. James Liu, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Gabriel, CA. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Liu is affiliated with La Palma Intercommunity Hospital, Beverly Hospital and Garfield Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. James Liu has the following 4 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. James Liu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Gabriel, CA.
Dr. Tin Yung
Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, General Practice
San Gabriel, CA 0.02 mi30
Dr. Uma Deperalta
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
San Gabriel, CA 0.13 mi42
Dr. Sally Sun
General Practice, Internal Medicine
San Gabriel, CA 0.16 mi40