A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Maguire:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Maguire is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Maguire, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- AIDS-Related Opportunistic Infections
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Chagas Disease
- Falciparum Malaria
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Infectious Disease
- Tropical Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Maguire graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Maguire has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc
- Faulkner Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Harvey Maguire MD and MPH is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. James H. Maguire practice?
- Dr. James Maguire has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Maguire practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Brookline, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Infectious Disease Doctors.