Learn more about Dr. James Maxwell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Maxwell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maxwell
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Maxwell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Maxwell, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Maxwell graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Maxwell has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Houston Maxwell MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James H. Maxwell practice?
- Dr. James Maxwell has 1 office location.
Dr. James Maxwell practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Orthopedic Surgeons.