A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James McClelland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James McClelland is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James McClelland, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
- Wolff-Parkinson-White Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. McClelland graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. McClelland has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Peace Harbor Hospital
- McKenzie - Willamette Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McClelland accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 14 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James H. McClelland practice?
Dr. James McClelland practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiology near Springfield, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Coos Bay, OR and Eugene, OR.
See Springfield Internists and Springfield Cardiologists.