A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James McClelland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James McClelland is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McClelland
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. McClelland Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James McClelland, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
- Wolff-Parkinson-White Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. McClelland graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. McClelland has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Peace Harbor Hospital
- McKenzie - Willamette Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James H McClelland FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. James H. McClelland practice?
- Dr. James McClelland has 1 office location.
Dr. James McClelland practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Springfield, OR.
See Springfield Internists and Springfield Cardiologists.