A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James McClelland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James McClelland is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McClelland
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McClelland Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James McClelland, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
- Wolff-Parkinson-White Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. McClelland graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. McClelland has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Peace Harbor Hospital
- McKenzie - Willamette Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James H McClelland FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. James H. McClelland practice?
- Dr. James McClelland has 3 office locations.
Dr. James McClelland practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Eugene, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, OR and Florence, OR.
See Eugene Internists and Eugene Cardiologists.