A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James McMillan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James McMillan is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. James McMillan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. McMillan graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 3 awards.
Dr. McMillan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Hospitals
- Asheville Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James H McMillan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James H. McMillan practice?
- Dr. James McMillan has 1 office location.
Dr. James McMillan practices Family Medicine near Asheville, NC.
See Asheville Family Physicians.