A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Mcquiston is Excellent. Dr. Mcquiston has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Mcquiston graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.More Education & Awards
Dr. Mcquiston has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- St Josephs Mercy of Macomb
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mcquiston accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. James Mcquiston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James H. Mcquiston practice?
Dr. James Mcquiston practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Macomb, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton Township, MI and Macomb Township, MI.
See Macomb Surgeons and Macomb Urgent Care Centers.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Diego Mcquiston, Dr. Jaime Mcquiston, Dr. Santiago Mcquiston, Dr. Jacques Mcquiston