A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James McQuiston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James McQuiston is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. McQuiston graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McQuiston has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Henry McQuiston DO is a male Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James H. McQuiston practice?
- Dr. James McQuiston has 4 office locations.
Dr. James McQuiston practices Surgery near Macomb, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton Township, MI and Mount Clemens, MI.
See Macomb Surgeons.