Excellent Surgeon show details Excellent Surgeon
by Brenda Faulker on Jun 7th, 2015

Very personable physician, takes the time to answer all your questions and makes sure you understand everything. Extremely knowledgeable regarding thyroid issues and goes above and beyond. What I really like is he orders my blood work prior to my appointment and I see the results on My McLaren Chart so I can be prepared as to what I want to discuss and this helps me have a better understanding of my results. I was referred to Dr McQuiston by Dr Russell Craig ENT. These two are the best in Macomb County and I am so thankful to be in their care.

Hemmroid technique show details Hemmroid technique
Oct 20th, 2013

This new THD procedure did nothing for me. Actually made it worse than before. Should have known something was up when insurance would cover all of it. that's because it sounds good but it doesn't work.

Excellent Surgeon show details Excellent Surgeon
by W. Taylor on Mar 12th, 2013

I recently had a total Thyroidectomy by Dr. McQuiston at McClaren Hospital. I was very pleased with Dr. McQuiston and his staff. He was very prompt, down to earth, explained the procedure/surgery and followed up nicely. I was in no pain after the surgery and have very minimal scarring. What I like about him is that he takes the time with you and makes sure that you understand the procedure. I could not ask for better care. His office is easy to access and the wait time for me was less than 5 min. Great Doctor!

Oct 26th, 2012

Excellent in making sure we knew exactly what was going to be done before, during, after surgery. Would recommend.