Surgeons

Northeast Surgical Group
17375 Hall Rd
Macomb, MI 48044
586-228-0550
Locations and availability (3)

|  Hemmroid technique  |  show details
Oct 20th, 2013

This new THD procedure did nothing for me. Actually made it worse than before. Should have known something was up when insurance would cover all of it. that's because it sounds good but it doesn't work.

|  Excellent Surgeon  |  show details
by W. Taylor on Mar 12th, 2013

I recently had a total Thyroidectomy by Dr. McQuiston at McClaren Hospital. I was very pleased with Dr. McQuiston and his staff. He was very prompt, down to earth, explained the procedure/surgery and followed up nicely. I was in no pain after the surgery and have very minimal scarring. What I like about him is that he takes the time with you and makes sure that you understand the procedure. I could not ask for better care. His office is easy to access and the wait time for me was less than 5 min. Great Doctor!

|  show details
Oct 26th, 2012

Excellent in making sure we knew exactly what was going to be done before, during, after surgery. Would recommend.

|  Appointment  |  show details
Apr 20th, 2012

I was a new patient and had scheduled an appointment almost a month ago for 4/19/12 at 12:45 pm. I was told to arrive 15 minutes early and arrived a half hour early. I was taken into the room at 12:45 pm. and waited until 2:00 pm and still had not been seen by the Dr. At 12:55pm the nurse informed me before leaving the room that he was with another patient and I was next. She came back in at 1:45 pm and told me the Dr. was finishing up a procedure and he would be right in. 15 minutes later he still had not arrived nor was my chart on the door. I was extremely upset as I had never had to wait that long for a Dr. My time is just as valuable. I ended up leaving without seeing the Dr. My family practitioner will be informed about this aweful experience as well as my Endocrinologist. I have never been treated so disrespectful. I will never make another appointment with this Dr. and I will tell all my friends and family about his lack of respect.

|  Excellent Doctor and Staff  |  show details
Apr 12th, 2010

Dr. McQuiston performed a total Thyroid removal procedure on me in March 2010. The process went extremely smooth considering my Thyroid was 20X bigger than it should have been. The surgery was relatively painless, and the scar placement and size was excellent given the conditions. I highly recommend Dr Mcquiston.