A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Merritt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Merritt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Merritt
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Merritt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Merritt, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Merritt graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Merritt has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James H Merritt MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. James H. Merritt practice?
- Dr. James Merritt has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Merritt practices Ophthalmology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Dallas Ophthalmologists.