A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Mixon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Mixon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Mixon graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mixon has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Norfolk Genl Hosp
- Sentara Careplex Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Henry Mixon MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James H. Mixon practice?
- Dr. James Mixon has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Mixon practices Family Medicine near Hampton, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Gloucester, VA.
See Hampton Family Physicians.