Learn more about Dr. James Mixon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Mixon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mixon
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Mixon Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Mixon graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mixon has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Norfolk Genl Hosp
- Sentara Careplex Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Henry Mixon MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James H. Mixon practice?
- Dr. James Mixon has 1 office location.
Dr. James Mixon practices Family Medicine near Hampton, VA.
See Hampton Family Physicians.