A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Nelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Nelson is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Nelson, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Neoplasm Invasiveness
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Nelson graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Nelson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Columbus Comm Hosp, Columbus, Oh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James H Nelson MD is a male Urologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. James H. Nelson practice?
- Dr. James Nelson has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Nelson practices Urology near Kailua Kona, HI.
Additional practice locations include: Hilo, HI and Lihue, HI.
See Kailua Kona Urologists.