A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Nelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Nelson is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nelson
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Nelson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Nelson, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Neoplasm Invasiveness
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Nelson graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Nelson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Queens Medical Center
- Columbus Comm Hosp, Columbus, Oh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James H Nelson MD is a male Urologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. James H. Nelson practice?
- Dr. James Nelson has 5 office locations.
Dr. James Nelson practices Urology near Kailua Kona, HI.
Additional practice locations include: Lihue, HI and Hilo, HI.
See Kailua Kona Urologists.