A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Reich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reich
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reich Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Reich, MD, MPH is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Personality Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Reich graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Reich has 5 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- McLean Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James H Reich MD and MPH is a male Psychiatrist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. James H. Reich practice?
- Dr. James Reich has 1 office location.
Dr. James Reich practices Psychiatry near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Psychiatrists.