A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Reich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Reich, MD, MPH is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Personality Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Reich graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Reich has 5 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- McLean Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Harry Reich MD and MPH is a male Psychiatrist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. James H. Reich practice?
- Dr. James Reich has 1 office location.
Dr. James Reich practices Psychiatry near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Psychiatrists.