Learn more about Dr. James Reid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Reid is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reid
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reid Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Reid, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reid graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Reid has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Coordinated Health Orthopedic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Henry Reid MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James H. Reid practice?
- Dr. James Reid has 1 office location.
Dr. James Reid practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bethlehem, PA.
See Bethlehem Surgeons.