A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Reid, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Reid graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Reid has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Easton Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reid accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. James Reid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James H. Reid practice?
Dr. James Reid practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Phillipsburg, NJ and East Stroudsburg, PA.
See Bethlehem Orthopedic Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Diego Reid, Dr. Jacob Reid, Dr. Jacques Reid, Dr. Jaime Reid