A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Rogers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Rogers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rogers
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Rogers, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Congenital Heart Defects
Education & Awards
Dr. Rogers graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rogers has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James H Rogers MD is a male Pediatric Cardiologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. James H. Rogers practice?
- Dr. James Rogers has 1 office location.
Dr. James Rogers practices Pediatric Cardiology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Cardiologists.