A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Rogers, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Congenital Heart Defects.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Rogers graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rogers has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- Metropolitan Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rogers accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Community First Health Plans - 4 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 16 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. James Rogers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James H. Rogers practice?
Dr. James Rogers practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, and Cardiology near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Amarillo, TX.
See San Antonio Pediatricians, San Antonio Pediatric Specialists, and San Antonio Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Diego Rogers, Dr. Jaime Rogers, Dr. Santiago Rogers, Dr. Jacques Rogers