Learn more about Dr. James Rubenstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rubenstein
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rubenstein Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Rubenstein, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubenstein graduated from New York University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rubenstein has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Fawcett Memorial Hospital
- Gulf Coast Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James H Rubenstein MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. James H. Rubenstein practice?
- Dr. James Rubenstein has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Rubenstein practices Radiation Oncology near Fort Myers, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Cape Coral, FL and Bonita Springs, FL.
See Fort Myers Oncologists.