A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Sherman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Sherman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Sherman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sherman graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Sherman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- UCLA Neuropsychiatric Institute & Hospital
- Olympia Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Harold Sherman MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James H. Sherman practice?
- Dr. James Sherman has 1 office location.
Dr. James Sherman practices Internal Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists.