A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Smith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Smith, DO, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Smith has 7 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital
- Grant Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Hansen Smith DO and MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. James H. Smith practice?
- Dr. James Smith has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Smith practices Infectious Disease near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Infectious Disease Doctors.