Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Stein
Dr. James Stein, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Madison, WI. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Stein is affiliated with Waupun Memorial Hospital, Loyola University Medical Center and St Elizabeth Hospital, Appleton. Dr. Stein has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. James Stein has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. James Stein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Madison, WI.
Dr. Lisa Anthony
Madison, WI 0 mi19
Dr. Jeremy Siegrist
Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Madison, WI 0 mi14
Dr. Frank Graziano
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine, Clinical Laboratory Immunology
Madison, WI 0 mi40