A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Stein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stein
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Stein, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Stein graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stein has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Meriter Hospital Inc
- UWHP Watertown Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James H Stein MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. James H. Stein practice?
- Dr. James Stein has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Stein practices Cardiovascular Disease near Watertown, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Madison, WI.
See Watertown Cardiologists.