A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Stein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Stein, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Stein graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stein has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Meriter Hospital Inc
- UWHP Watertown Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Physicians Plus - 4 plans
- Unity Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Anthem - 7 plans
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James H. Stein practice?
Dr. James Stein practices Cardiovascular Disease near Madison, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Watertown, WI.
See Madison Cardiologists.