Learn more about Dr. James Stein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stein
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Stein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Stein, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Stein graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stein has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Meriter Hospital Inc
- UWHP Watertown Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James H Stein MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. James H. Stein practice?
- Dr. James Stein has 1 office location.
Dr. James Stein practices Cardiovascular Disease near Madison, WI.
See Madison Cardiologists.