Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Stuart
Dr. James Stuart, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Portsmouth, NH, with other offices in Millinocket, ME and York, ME. He has 49 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Stuart is affiliated with Portsmouth Regional Hospital, Millinocket Regional Hospital and York Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. James Stuart has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. James Stuart is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portsmouth, NH.
Dr. William Wilson Jr
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Portsmouth, NH 0 mi31
Dr. Syed Peeran
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
Portsmouth, NH 0 mi5
Dr. Robert Helm Jr
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery, Thoracic Surgery
Portsmouth, NH 0 mi27