A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Sullivan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Sullivan, Nephrology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Sullivan graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sullivan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Renown Regional Medical Center
- Northern Nevada Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James H Sullivan DO and MD is a male Nephrologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. James H. Sullivan practice?
- Dr. James Sullivan has 1 office location.
Dr. James Sullivan practices Nephrology near Carson City, NV.
See Carson City Nephrologists.