A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Thomas is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Thomas, MD, RVT is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Thomas has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Kansas Hospital
- University of Kansas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Henry Thomas MD and RVT is a male Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James H. Thomas practice?
- Dr. James Thomas has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Thomas practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Kansas City, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Shawnee, KS.
See Kansas City Surgeons.