Dr. James Thomas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Thomas?

Colonoscopy

Colonoscopy

Have you seen Dr. James Thomas?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

June 1st, 2012

Spends approximately 2-3 minutes during appointments. Does not appreciate questions and does not provide valuable information to the patient on condition, treatments, protocols, and restrictions. Seeking continuation of care elsewhere.

January 16th, 2012

Saved by Great Diagnostics

While the nurses may agree that Dr. Thomas is a hard case, they also will tell you he is a genius. My experience with Dr. Thomas is a thorough and excellent staff who correctly diagnosed my ICA carotid artery issue (he was my second opinion)and did a carotid endarectomy the next day to correct the issue. My 1st opinion doctor (rated 5 stars), misdiagnosed the issue as all clot and would not have operated saying risk were too high. If I had waited like they recommended and my artery would have closed off completely (it was 90% + blocked, I would not have been able to be operated on. Thank you Dr. Thomas and his great staff for being right on the money and taking care of my issue, giving me a new lease on life. Fake Bedside Manner is highly overated over skill and competency, these guys are busy but very thorough.

November 17th, 2011

One of the worst doctors I've EVER encountered

Dr. James H. Thomas only cared about his paycheck. For the entire brief time that he spent with me, it seemed as though he didn't even care to be ...

October 6th, 2011

This doctor only cared about his paycheck. For the entire brief time that he spent with me, it seemed as though he didn't even care to be there. I'm a 30-year old individual with an athletic build. I still exercise religiously. I've had 4 knee surgeries on my right knee, and have now had two blood clots. He obviously didn't do any of his homework prior to the appointment and simply told me to stay on warfarin the rest of my life. I'm definately seeing a different doctor as I was extremelly disappointed with this referral!

November 2nd, 2016