A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Walker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Walker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Walker, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Walker graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Walker has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lewis-Gale Medical Center
- Pulaski Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James H Walker MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James H. Walker practice?
- Dr. James Walker has 1 office location.
Dr. James Walker practices Family Medicine near Covington, VA.
See Covington Family Physicians.