Learn more about Dr. James Walker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Walker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Walker
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Walker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Walker, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Walker graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Walker has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lutheran Hospital
- LakeEast Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Walker MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James Walker practice?
- Dr. James Walker has 1 office location.
Dr. James Walker practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Painesville, OH.
See Painesville Orthopedic Surgeons.