A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Wheeler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Wheeler, Family Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Wheeler, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Preventive Care and Family Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Wheeler graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wheeler has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
- Piedmont Hospital
- Northside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James H Wheeler MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James H. Wheeler practice?
- Dr. James Wheeler has 1 office location.
Dr. James Wheeler practices Family Medicine near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Family Physicians.