A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Williams is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Williams, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Williams has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
- University of California
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Hutchison Williams MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James H. Williams practice?
- Dr. James Williams has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Williams practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Orange, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Mission Viejo, CA.
See Orange Internists, Orange Pulmonologists, and Orange Critical Care Practitioners.