A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Ha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Ha, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ha graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Ha has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Elmhurst Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Y Ha MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James Y. Ha practice?
- Dr. James Ha has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Ha practices Internal Medicine near Vernon Hills, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Elmhurst, IL.
See Vernon Hills Internists.